The Class I Am Most Excited For

This semester, I am most excited for my Music Appreciation class. I know, I know. It doesn't sound like anything to get excited about, but it's my last general ed. class! This means that this is the last semester I will be taking classes that do not directly correlate to my major/minor.
Hopefully, Music Appreciation will also be my easiest class this semester! It is entirely online, besides our tests and required concert/recital attendance. Even the concerts I won't mind because I enjoy music and they'll just be excuses to have little date nights with friends.
Besides Music Appreciation, I am also taking Spanish 2, Principles of Marketing, Foundations of Communication Research and Media Planning. I am working 14 hours and taking 15 credit hours, so that is why I am mostly excited for the class that seems the easiest and most fun.
The professor also seems like an incredibly nice lady that cares if her students pass the class, so there's that.


Comments

Popular Posts